We hope you adore your dominique cohen purchase. We design and create every piece of jewelry with love, thought, and true artisanship.
If when you receive your order you decide your piece isn’t right for you, please let us know right away: We must receive the item(s) back within ten days of the original packing slip date/invoice date.
Within those ten days we issue exchanges — for another item, or for a dominique cohen gift card — on jewelry listed in our website except in cases specifically noted as final sale within the item's description at the time of your purchase.
We do not accept exchanges on special order items, as is explained during that one-on-one ordering process and noted on your invoice for your special order jewelry.
When we receive your exchange item(s), we credit your online account with a dominique cohen virtual gift card in the amount you paid for the jewelry. The gift card is valid for one year, and you can use it online or at our Beverly Hills store.
If you like, we can immediately apply your gift card balance to a new purchase — for instance, say you bought our popular Mackenzie five coin necklace in rose gold then decided you prefer our original rose gold and yellow gold version. No problem. More on that in a sec.
How to Request an Exchange
Please immediately let us know you want to send item(s) back. Again, we must receive the item(s) back within ten days of the original packing slip date/invoice date.
Contact us in either of two ways:
- submit an exchange request from your online dominique cohen account,
- or, phone us during business hours to ask a team member to submit the exchange request for you.
Further instructions on each below.
… from Your Dominique Cohen Account:
You can request your exchange authorization directly from your online account:
- Log into your dominique cohen account (click here to open the log in page in a new tab).
- scroll to "TRACK YOUR RECENT ORDERS".
- click on “VIEW DETAILS” next to the relevant order number.
- On the resulting screen, click the “add new rma” button (RMA stands for return merchandise authorization).
- Complete the simple form.
- Optional – Include in the Comments section the name(s) and style number(s) of the jewelry you'd like in exchange, if you have chosen such; that way, if we don't have that jewelry on hand, we know to get a jump on its production even before we receive your package back. (If you do not know which piece(s) you'd like in exchange, no worries — we will create a dominique cohen virutal gift card for you that's good for an entire year; more on that below.)
…or, Call Us During Normal Business Hours:
You can reach us at 323-404-2959 Monday through Saturday between 10AM and 5PM, excluding holidays.
If you phone us, the exchange process works the same way, only one of our sales team initiates the RMA for you.
ship the jewelry back to us.
Prepare your package…
Please include the following in your shipment:
- a copy of your invoice* required
- all original packaging, including the packing slip* required
- optional – a note listing the name(s) and style number(s) you’d like your exchange balance immediately applied toward if you didn't already specify such in your rma
Send the package insured + signature required to…
2934 Beverly Glen Circle #319
Los Angeles, CA 90077
Again, please make sure your package is duly insured and that a signature is required for delivery.
We must receive your package within 10 days of your original packing slip date/invoice date.
You are responsible for shipping costs.
As mentioned above, when we receive the jewelry you've shipped back to us we credit the amount you paid for the piece(s) to a dominique cohen virtual gift card. The gift card, also called a gift certificate, is good for one year. Apply your balance toward any purchase from our website or Beverly Hills store. You can even apply your balance toward ordering a custom piece!
Shortfalls and Excesses.
If your new jewelry costs less than the piece(s) you returned, the surplus remains on your gift card: Use it any time during the remainder of the card's validity period.
If your new item(s) cost more than the one(s) you returned, you will be charged the difference — just as you would be for any purchase if you had a gift card whose value didn’t cover the entire purchase.
we're here to help.
Reach out to us at any point within the process if you need help.
- Contact us from this website (click to go to our contact form).
- Or, phone us at 323-404-2959 between 10 AM and 5 PM Pacific Time any day other than Sundays or holidays.
- Or, visit our Beverly Hills store on Santa Monica Boulevard, four doors west of Rodeo Drive (click here to view in Google Maps, however please realize that due to covid restrictions our beverly hills store is currently not open to walk-ins)